Me



Myself

Hi my name is Winiata and I go to Kaitao Middle school I am also twelve years old and good at allot of sports. The main sports I play are rugby and that is my best sport out of all sports. I also like to watch soccer on sport TV. My favourite soccer player is Ronaldhino because he is very fast and has good skills when he plays on the soccer field. He's a champion when he plays and I think he is one of the best in the world. My favourite celebrity's are 50 Cent and a whole lot more of people I know. My favourite friends are Dennis, Taylor,Shailer, Grant, Liam , Liam, Albert , Tangaro , Eron, Karena ,Chris, Micah,Morgan,Mr and Autumun.The things I like about school are learning about science, the human body, doing alot of sports, metting and getting more freinds,and joining into school sports.My hobbies at school and home are playing on computer and playstation,getting new plystation games,and doing the following subjects, spelling, maths,science, and alot more things.